Transit LWB high top

Home Forum topic Camper Vans For Sale Transit LWB high top

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    mgroadster
    Participant

Hi, I am selling my 06 MK6 transit conversion. MOT, tax and ready to go. Took it to South of France last year. Sale includes “Just Kampers” driveaway awning which sleeps 4. 240v electrics fitted by qualified electrician. Privacy windows, roof vent, sale also includes a thetford porta potti which has it’s own little room. Everything you need to go away in immediately. Hook up cable, European adaptor, Polarity tester, plates, cups, pic nic table, insulated window screens + much more. I will upload more pics at weekend, but looking for circa £4995.00.

Steve

Van for sale
    Hi, can you tell n=me the mileage, engine type and if its registered as a campervan or still van. Thanks

Steve

Van for sale
    Hi, can you tell n=me the mileage, engine type and if its registered as a campervan or still van. Thanks

Steve

Van
    Sorry forgot to ask, do you have any pics of the interior you could mail me please [email protected]

Steve

Van
    Sorry forgot to ask, do you have any pics of the interior you could mail me please [email protected]

mgroadster
    Participant

Hi, I’ll sell it registered
    Hi, I’ll sell it registered as a motor caravan.(Forms going in this wk). Never bothered myself, but recognise the need to do this for a possible purchaser.
    I am the 2nd owner, and have cosseted this van like a baby as I have relied on it for work previously to converting it. I bought it as an ex GE capital van with 60,000 miles on it. Every maintenance record and receipt comes with it. It is now on 178,000 miles and because I have looked after this motor and done oil/filter changes regularly, I have only had to change wheel bearings on the front. I have never ever gone over 60mph in the 5.5 years I have owned it.
    It is a 2.4 diesel.
    I would honestly drive it anywhere in Europe tomorrow. I will send some more pics to your email address. There are a few kicking about on this site. I’ll try and find them and let you know where they are. It only has about 3 months MOT left on it, so I would happily MOT it again for 12 months as I know it’ll pass. I’m a motor enthusiast and also own 3 Alfa Romeo’s sports cars and any car/van I own gets looked after. Cheers.

mgroadster
    Participant

Hi, I’ll sell it registered
    Hi, I’ll sell it registered as a motor caravan.(Forms going in this wk). Never bothered myself, but recognise the need to do this for a possible purchaser.
    I am the 2nd owner, and have cosseted this van like a baby as I have relied on it for work previously to converting it. I bought it as an ex GE capital van with 60,000 miles on it. Every maintenance record and receipt comes with it. It is now on 178,000 miles and because I have looked after this motor and done oil/filter changes regularly, I have only had to change wheel bearings on the front. I have never ever gone over 60mph in the 5.5 years I have owned it.
    It is a 2.4 diesel.
    I would honestly drive it anywhere in Europe tomorrow. I will send some more pics to your email address. There are a few kicking about on this site. I’ll try and find them and let you know where they are. It only has about 3 months MOT left on it, so I would happily MOT it again for 12 months as I know it’ll pass. I’m a motor enthusiast and also own 3 Alfa Romeo’s sports cars and any car/van I own gets looked after. Cheers.

mgroadster
    Participant

Couple of pics in thread
    Couple of pics in thread titled “here is my van in Montpellier”, in show off your campervan, but I will send via email interior pics at the weekend. cheers.

mgroadster
    Participant

Couple of pics in thread
    Couple of pics in thread titled “here is my van in Montpellier”, in show off your campervan, but I will send via email interior pics at the weekend. cheers.

mgroadster
    Participant

Now on Fleabayhttp://www.ebay
    Now on Fleabayhttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271529271285?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

mgroadster
    Participant

Now on Fleabayhttp://www.ebay
    Now on Fleabayhttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271529271285?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

mgroadster
    Participant

Now sold, ta.
    Now sold, ta.

mgroadster
    Participant

Now sold, ta.
    Now sold, ta.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.