Tin opener time!

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions Tin opener time!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    mgroadster
    Participant

Deb, believe me, theres no
    Deb, believe me, theres no one who could have a brown trouser moment near to when it’s time to fit the vents and windows than me!(and sorely tempted to pay over the odds for fitting) However, boosted on by everybodies backing and tips, not only did it turn out easy, it was indeed the proverbial piece of piss!
    Don’t hesitate, bite the bullet and go for it. You’ll be glad you did and save alot of money as well.

mgroadster
    Participant

Deb, believe me, theres no one who could have a brown trouser moment near to when it’s time to fit the vents and windows than me!(and sorely tempted to pay over the odds for fitting) However, boosted on by everybodies backing and tips, not only did it turn out easy, it was indeed the proverbial piece of piss!
    Don’t hesitate, bite the bullet and go for it. You’ll be glad you did and save alot of money as well.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Deb
    Participant

It’s not urgent for me to
    It’s not urgent for me to have windows so i will give it a bit more thought as to me being brave enough to try it myself,the main problem is that i keep changing my mind as to where i want them,i’ve been in the back of the van tonight and changed my mind again !

Deb
    Participant

It’s not urgent for me to have windows so i will give it a bit more thought as to me being brave enough to try it myself,the main problem is that i keep changing my mind as to where i want them,i’ve been in the back of the van tonight and changed my mind again !

Deb
    Participant

Deb
    Participant

Deb
    Participant

Deb
    Participant

Deb
    Participant

Deb
    Participant

vixen_fix
    Participant

I take my hat off to you
    I take my hat off to you fella for going for it, good job. Be sure to let us know what your next DIY adventure is!

vixen_fix
    Participant

I take my hat off to you
    I take my hat off to you fella for going for it, good job. Be sure to let us know what your next DIY adventure is!

vixen_fix
    Participant

I take my hat off to you

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.