Tin opener time!

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions Tin opener time!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    New Camper

Where did you get the porthole window from?
    I can’t find 6″ round porthole windows anywhere for a van…
    Any ideas?

New Camper

Any ideas?

New Camper

Any ideas?

Deb
    Participant

jeez i’m just not brave
    jeez i’m just not brave enough to cut holes in my lovely van,i’ve read up on it,watched videos on youtube and it looks (and probably is) so easy, i would try it if i still had my old van but not this lovely shiny one, i would hate to cut holes and stand back and have an “oh s**t” moment…..but it’s so expensive to pay someone !

Deb
    Participant

jeez i’m just not brave
    jeez i’m just not brave enough to cut holes in my lovely van,i’ve read up on it,watched videos on youtube and it looks (and probably is) so easy, i would try it if i still had my old van but not this lovely shiny one, i would hate to cut holes and stand back and have an “oh s**t” moment…..but it’s so expensive to pay someone !

Deb
    Participant

jeez i’m just not brave

Deb
    Participant

jeez i’m just not brave

Deb
    Participant

jeez i’m just not brave

Deb
    Participant

jeez i’m just not brave

Deb
    Participant

jeez i’m just not brave

Deb
    Participant

jeez i’m just not brave

mgroadster
    Participant

Deb, believe me, theres no
    Deb, believe me, theres no one who could have a brown trouser moment near to when it’s time to fit the vents and windows than me!(and sorely tempted to pay over the odds for fitting) However, boosted on by everybodies backing and tips, not only did it turn out easy, it was indeed the proverbial piece of piss!
    Don’t hesitate, bite the bullet and go for it. You’ll be glad you did and save alot of money as well.

mgroadster
    Participant

Deb, believe me, theres no one who could have a brown trouser moment near to when it’s time to fit the vents and windows than me!(and sorely tempted to pay over the odds for fitting) However, boosted on by everybodies backing and tips, not only did it turn out easy, it was indeed the proverbial piece of piss!
    Don’t hesitate, bite the bullet and go for it. You’ll be glad you did and save alot of money as well.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.