The best travel friend, a dog.

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions The best travel friend, a dog.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ViriatoPT
    Participant

Hey, I am thinking in turning my toyota hiace into a camping van and travel around Europe or maybe the world 😀
    I am the type of lonely guy and I rather go by myself and I was thinking in getting a dog to bring with me in my travels. The mainly reason is security, I have a cousin that promissed me a Rottweiller when his dog as a breed and then it’s the mans best friend, right?
    Do you guys do the same, travel with dogs or other animals ???

Greetings from Portugal.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
  1. I haven’t travelled with a
    I haven’t travelled with a dog, but have met many people who did, and they loved it. I think you need to be a real dog lover, as you will be spending almost every hour of every day with it, especially at night.

Dog’s offer great security, and a great excuse to go for a walk and take in the great environments.

People are cautious of dogs in Morocco, so be mindful if you are intending to travel there. Just keep the dog near to you.

1. the dog
      you need a pet passport, not joking and a micochip in his neck and a collor around his neck of course, ask the vets and if they don’t know about it ask the dog garda …..MM tranlation from irish is MMmmm “guy who catches the stray dogs” Rspca h ah right ask the rspca in the uk.

2. Come on guys…anyone ?
    Come on guys…anyone ?

1. Dogs and Travell
      Hi
      I do take my dog with me, she is great company, she is not too keen on the travell due to the noise of the van. She is very good and is never sick. But please, please don’t get a pedigree as they are not easy to train. You really do have to have a passion for dogs, and it would not be a good idea just to get a dog to travell with. If it is just for security by an alarm.
      Enjoy your travelling.
      Selina