t25 on board gas tank

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Darren
    Keymaster

I would think the motorhome
    I would think the motorhome services centres, or car lpg conversion centers are the best places to try. Shame they are not interested. Maybe try some more?
    Do you need the test for insurance?

chopperclark
    Participant

gas tank
    no, more peace of mind, seems to me that having a big tank of gas slung under the van although practical could be un safe . i like the fact that the germans have an mot for such tanks . cant belive its this hard to get someone to test it over hear!

chopperclark
    Participant

gas tank
    no, more peace of mind, seems to me that having a big tank of gas slung under the van although practical could be un safe . i like the fact that the germans have an mot for such tanks . cant belive its this hard to get someone to test it over hear!

chopperclark
    Participant

gas tank

chopperclark
    Participant

gas tank

chopperclark
    Participant

gas tank

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.