Swivel seats & partition walls – is that possible?

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions Swivel seats & partition walls – is that possible?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Magic
    Participant

Hi,

me and my boyfriend are currently planning our first camper van conversion. We are at the planning stage and our views have already clashed. I want to have swivel seats so we can tiny desks and work comfortably. Also, I don’t want to have the partition wall so I can move freely between the living area and driver’s cabin (in case I need to drive off quickly). My. boyfriend, on the other hand, wants to have the living and driving areas divided – because of the heat, because of the speed limits, etc.

So I was thinking – is there a way to reconcile those two approaches? Have you built something like this? Have you seen something like that? I saw it is possible to have e.g. sliding door in the partition wall, but it is not enough to install the swivel seats.

Thanks!

Borneoboy
    Participant

Swivel seats are good as makes small lounge. I use a fixed curtain across to pull on to divide can and rear areas. When it’s raining then easy access to rear.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.