summer is now behind us so???

Home Forum topic Camping summer is now behind us so???

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    stewart1979
    Participant

who uses there van through the colder months and where do you go??? where planning on going to Scarborough on the 7th of october for the weekend for the uk surf championship and a vw Halloween event on the 27th october for one night. other than that cant see us using it until February sad really..

Darren
    Keymaster

We tend to do more local
    We tend to do more local trips, days out. Staying overnight somewhere is less appealing due to the weather. Last year we did stop in Brugge on our way back from Spain. Bit of a shock, as it was very cold. We do have a blown air heater though.
    If time were no issue, I’d be off to Morocco.

Darren
    Keymaster

We tend to do more local
    We tend to do more local trips, days out. Staying overnight somewhere is less appealing due to the weather. Last year we did stop in Brugge on our way back from Spain. Bit of a shock, as it was very cold. We do have a blown air heater though.

Darren
    Keymaster

We tend to do more local

Anonymous

I’ve now resigned myself to
    I’ve now resigned myself to the fact that I’ve run out of time. We were taking ours to Scarborough on Sun 30th sept to 3rd of Oct then moving down to Selby where my wife is manning a stand at selby jobs fair, However I’ve changed my mind and using the Royal Hotel instead as they have some cracking deals. Selby will be b&b.
    Probably won’t go campervanning properly now till next spring when it will be fully completed. By then will be a real home from home.

Anonymous

I’ve now resigned myself to the fact that I’ve run out of time. We were taking ours to Scarborough on Sun 30th sept to 3rd of Oct then moving down to Selby where my wife is manning a stand at selby jobs fair, However I’ve changed my mind and using the Royal Hotel instead as they have some cracking deals. Selby will be b&b.
    Probably won’t go campervanning properly now till next spring when it will be fully completed. By then will be a real home from home.

Anonymous

mgroadster
    Participant

Sorry, that was me that put
    Sorry, that was me that put the last post…forgot to sign in.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.