Staying cool in the heat!

Home Forum topic General Chit Chat Staying cool in the heat!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Darren
    Keymaster

I have one of the following
    I have one of the following fans fitted to the ceiling of my van. It’s a little noisier than I’d like, but pretty good
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/12volt-6-All-metal-car-caravan-boat-motorhome-Fan-Motorama-Hull-/320899127325?pt=UK_Campervan_Caravan_Accessories&hash=item4ab714181d#ht_500wt_965

Darren
    Keymaster

I have one of the following
    I have one of the following fans fitted to the ceiling of my van. It’s a little noisier than I’d like, but pretty good
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/12volt-6-All-metal-car-caravan-boat-motorhome-Fan-Motorama-Hull-/320899127325?pt=UK_Campervan_Caravan_Accessories&hash=item4ab714181d#ht_500wt_965

jonorangesky
    Participant

That looks good
    Yes, I like the looks of that. Saw a plastic one on Amazon quite well reviewed but only one speed. Thanks.

I’m also getting a device called a “Air-Safe” that allows the back to be secure but slightly open so you can get a breeze in the van

jonorangesky
    Participant

That looks good
    Yes, I like the looks of that. Saw a plastic one on Amazon quite well reviewed but only one speed. Thanks.

I’m also getting a device called a “Air-Safe” that allows the back to be secure but slightly open so you can get a breeze in the van

jonorangesky
    Participant

That looks good

jonorangesky
    Participant

That looks good

Anonymous

air safe?
    hi jonorangesky…..where can i find an airsafe device? looked everywhere. need to keep my camper cool. thanks. jacqui

Anonymous

air safe?
    hi jonorangesky…..where can i find an airsafe device? looked everywhere. need to keep my camper cool. thanks. jacqui

Anonymous

air safe?

Anonymous

air safe?

mufftydiver1960
    Participant

cooler
    hi guys check this out on ebay some come with window seals that you fit so it cant rain in lol theyre made for engish summers , but may be of use.item number is 170797717532

mufftydiver1960
    Participant

cooler
    hi guys check this out on ebay some come with window seals that you fit so it cant rain in lol theyre made for engish summers , but may be of use.item number is 170797717532

mufftydiver1960
    Participant

cooler

mufftydiver1960
    Participant

cooler

aurakiez
    Participant

cool
    do the right move.
    use the appropriate clothes.
    feel good.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.