Starter van Wanted, 5 belts, pop roof or hightop bunk, about 6k to spend – any suggestions?!

Home Forum topic Buying or selling a camper van Starter van Wanted, 5 belts, pop roof or hightop bunk, about 6k to spend – any suggestions?!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jonathangrant
    Participant

I’ve been looking for my first camper for a while and am losing the will to live! Got 3 young kids (and a wife) so need the belts and sleeping space but in case someone has something….?

Darren

This is a difficult combo to
    This is a difficult combo to find.
    To sleep 5 you’ll need something big, or be inventive with bunk beds.
    A motorhome is a more likely fit than a campervan.
    What did you have in mind?

Helen

VW T4 Campervan for sale
    We are selling our beloved T4 Campervan. We are a family of 4 and had great times using it.

T4 CAMPER, £11,495, white, 2.5 88hp 5 cylinder TDI, 145k miles. Averages 36mpg, electric windows, central locking, cruise control, real high spec van, 4 seats. Includes all items needed for great holidays. SLEEPS FOUR. Captain swivel seat, POP TOP ROOF with additional bed suitable for 2 children or small adult, ROCK AND ROLL BED for up to 2 adults, 19′ TV/DVD with aerial, Oxygen Movelite2 blow up DRIVE AWAY AWNING with extra groundsheet and cushion flooring, Just windscreen blind and baffle. Multi-fuel fridge, cooker, pumped water. 240v HOOK UP with spare battery and charging etc

Fulltimer
    Participant

I have to agree with another poster, with your growing family, a motorhome would probably be a much wiser choice than a camper van, or just take up tent camping, since you’ll likely need a tent in addition to a camper van with your needs.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.