So much to plan – where to start?!

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself So much to plan – where to start?!

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Katy’s Campervans

Camper vanning with children.
    Hi, your trip sounds amazing, I can’t wait till I have trained my daughter sufficiently to undertake a trip like that. I have lots of experience of camper vanning with my girl. We have a T25 we got when she was 1 and since then after loving it so much I have set up a camper van hire company. I’ve also driven through France and Spain to Morocco via Melia, but without a child. It was great but in all honesty I don’t think I would go that far with such young children. It is a long way and bless them they do need to stop every hour and a half to stretch, go to the loo and walk about. I can get about 300 miles max a day from my daughter and this is slow, and I wouldn’t want to do a few days in a row to get to where we need to go.
    I’m a single parent of a two and a half year old and we do a lot of travelling and I am constantly making little adjustments to our travels so we can get on with having a great time. In fact I wrote a blog about this very subject on my occasions website

http://www.bristolcampervanoccasions.com/#/blog/4560588387

Good luck with the planning

Katy’s Campervans

Hi, your trip sounds amazing, I can’t wait till I have trained my daughter sufficiently to undertake a trip like that. I have lots of experience of camper vanning with my girl. We have a T25 we got when she was 1 and since then after loving it so much I have set up a camper van hire company. I’ve also driven through France and Spain to Morocco via Melia, but without a child. It was great but in all honesty I don’t think I would go that far with such young children. It is a long way and bless them they do need to stop every hour and a half to stretch, go to the loo and walk about. I can get about 300 miles max a day from my daughter and this is slow, and I wouldn’t want to do a few days in a row to get to where we need to go.
    I’m a single parent of a two and a half year old and we do a lot of travelling and I am constantly making little adjustments to our travels so we can get on with having a great time. In fact I wrote a blog about this very subject on my occasions website

Katy’s Campervans

Katy’s Campervans

Katy’s Campervans

Katy’s Campervans

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.