So much to plan – where to start?!

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself So much to plan – where to start?!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Bill

Go for it
    We are just getting back into campervanning after hiring an RV in the USA a couple of years ago. This was for 4 weeks which I don’t suppose is long term but it was wonderful. Pick up in LA, then made our way up to Death Valley – in October, and then skirt round Vegas into the Vallet of Fire State Park and then into Utah to see the amazing canyons and to buy a Grateful Dead T-Shirt in Moab UT. Wonderful

We used to have a VW pop-top and we took it all over. But a word of advice: keep away from Spain. Our VW was never broken into in the UK, France, Germany or Austria but we went 3 times to Spain and it was broken into 3 times. The police refused to record any crime had been committed, that is how they keep the crime stats down. But in Spain any vehicle with a GB plate is vulnerable. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

We stuck mainly to the UK and France. Wonderful places to visit in both countries and so very different.

Yeah gt for it girl!!!!

Bill

Bill

Go for it
    We are just getting back into campervanning after hiring an RV in the USA a couple of years ago. This was for 4 weeks which I don’t suppose is long term but it was wonderful. Pick up in LA, then made our way up to Death Valley – in October, and then skirt round Vegas into the Vallet of Fire State Park and then into Utah to see the amazing canyons and to buy a Grateful Dead T-Shirt in Moab UT. Wonderful

We used to have a VW pop-top and we took it all over. But a word of advice: keep away from Spain. Our VW was never broken into in the UK, France, Germany or Austria but we went 3 times to Spain and it was broken into 3 times. The police refused to record any crime had been committed, that is how they keep the crime stats down. But in Spain any vehicle with a GB plate is vulnerable. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

We stuck mainly to the UK and France. Wonderful places to visit in both countries and so very different.

Yeah gt for it girl!!!!

Bill

Bill

Go for it

Yeah gt for it girl!!!!

Bill

Bill

Go for it

Yeah gt for it girl!!!!

Bill

Bill

Go for it

Yeah gt for it girl!!!!

Bill

Bill

Go for it

Yeah gt for it girl!!!!

Bill

martinwf
    Participant

We are in the same scenario,
    We are in the same scenario, only there are 7 of us, although we only require 3 internal berths, 4 want to camp awning or tent style, we wish to tour around scotland after our purchase and conversion, so i’ve joined this site looking for plenty of inspiration.

martinwf
    Participant

We are in the same scenario, only there are 7 of us, although we only require 3 internal berths, 4 want to camp awning or tent style, we wish to tour around scotland after our purchase and conversion, so i’ve joined this site looking for plenty of inspiration.

martinwf
    Participant

martinwf
    Participant

martinwf
    Participant

martinwf
    Participant

martinwf
    Participant

martinwf
    Participant

martinwf
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.