Roof ladders?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    resca
    Participant

Hi,

Me and my husband are really keen to get our first campervan. It’s something we’ve been talking about for ages but now our little boy is 1 we really want to be able to get out and about (along with our cocker spaniel).

My husband’s a handyman though and would need something he could also use for work, specifically something he could put ladders, and ideally boards on. We love the older VWs but they’re out of our price range and were wondering about the hard top T25s but can’t see how they could have a roof rack on. We wouldn’t be against a conversion of a more regular “van” but I’m just worried about headroom.

Any suggestions would be gratefully received – thanks

Bekah

Darren
    Keymaster

VW’s are expensive, and not a
    VW’s are expensive, and not a great multi-purpose van.
    Many modern vans have lots of headroom, and are much more likely to be a better choice for your husband.
    You could either convert the van yourself to have something perfect for your needs, but it takes time.
    Or you could find a conversion someone else has already done.

Darren
    Keymaster

Many modern vans have lots of headroom, and are much more likely to be a better choice for your husband.
    You could either convert the van yourself to have something perfect for your needs, but it takes time.

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.