Returning to touring…..help needed!!

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Returning to touring…..help needed!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    LickeyEndBlues
    Participant

Hi, we are Iain and Shani and are considering returning to touring after a short break. previously we have towed caravans but we are now preparing for a big move towards motorhomes. We are considering campervan or conversion as a starting point for some touring UK and Europe over the next 12 months.
    We have just found this website and hope it will provide us with some pointers.
    Cheers

mgroadster
    Participant

Very similar to us. We have
    Very similar to us. We have towed a caravan all over Europe. We then packed it in. However I have a spare 2006 Transit LWB high top, which as it is surplus to reqs. am converting to a camper. Just started the insulation work. Pics very soon.

mgroadster
    Participant

Very similar to us. We have towed a caravan all over Europe. We then packed it in. However I have a spare 2006 Transit LWB high top, which as it is surplus to reqs. am converting to a camper. Just started the insulation work. Pics very soon.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.