Renault Master Traffic seats

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions Renault Master Traffic seats

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    julesandlinda
    Participant

Hi all, we have a converted 1993 Renault Master T35D ambulance. The drivers seat is damaged and the front passenger seat is a fold up one. Does anyone know which model seats will fit and are the Renault Trafic seats the same fittings. Any advice would be appreciated.

Jules and Linda.

Jules Havell

The answer
    I found the answer by accident. The seats for Renault trafics can be removed from the floor base and do fit onto the Master base plate. This does mean the seat is higher than before. Great driving position though if you can get kegs under the steering wheel. I am 5ft 8ins and it is great for me but taller or more rotund may struggle.

Jules Havell

The answer
    I found the answer by accident. The seats for Renault trafics can be removed from the floor base and do fit onto the Master base plate. This does mean the seat is higher than before. Great driving position though if you can get kegs under the steering wheel. I am 5ft 8ins and it is great for me but taller or more rotund may struggle.

Jules Havell

The answer

Jules Havell

The answer

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.