Petrol vans

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Tilly67
    Participant

Hi, we are looking for our first small campervan and are dismayed to find they all seem to be diesel. It looks like diesel is too polluting and will be phased out. Any advice for finding petrol vans?

Graham2509

What is my van worth?
    I have a 1992 Mazda E2000 conversion, petrol, 96k, conversion is a pretty decent spec, recently had rust patches repaired (there was not too many), one over head bed, one made up double or can be two singles or one large single with 2 seats, gas double burner and grill, gas heating, leisure battery, 6 month MOT no precautionaries. Thing is I have no idea what it may be worth. I have seen plenty of Bongos but nothing like mine. Any idea of what I should be asking as a fair price?

Graham2509

What is my van worth?
    I have a 1992 Mazda E2000 conversion, petrol, 96k, conversion is a pretty decent spec, recently had rust patches repaired (there was not too many), one over head bed, one made up double or can be two singles or one large single with 2 seats, gas double burner and grill, gas heating, leisure battery, 6 month MOT no precautionaries. Thing is I have no idea what it may be worth. I have seen plenty of Bongos but nothing like mine. Any idea of what I should be asking as a fair price?

jimsmimm

petrol vans
    Diesel will be phased out …?? You really need to stop believing every thing you read …

jimsmimm

petrol vans
    Diesel will be phased out …?? You really need to stop believing every thing you read …

Dee-Kay

Petrol/diesel
    Indeed I am not a fan of small diesels but I have a diesel MH. As to diesel being phased out. I would not think anything like that will happen. So if anyone wants a particular layout of a camper have no fear diesel as a fuel will be around for some time to come and if for some strange reason it becomes scarce we’ll have bigger problems to worry about I fear

Dee-Kay

Petrol/diesel
    Indeed I am not a fan of small diesels but I have a diesel MH. As to diesel being phased out. I would not think anything like that will happen. So if anyone wants a particular layout of a camper have no fear diesel as a fuel will be around for some time to come and if for some strange reason it becomes scarce we’ll have bigger problems to worry about I fear

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.