other sports, activities you incorporate with your camper

Home Forum topic General Chit Chat other sports, activities you incorporate with your camper

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    stewart1979
    Participant

mine are canoeing surfing mtb snorkelling and walking with the dog as you can guess im never bored when away.

Darren
    Keymaster

I love surfing, especially in
    I love surfing, especially in western Europe and in my home county of Cornwall. Having a campervan makes a big difference.
    It’s great for cycling too. Allowing me to start a long ride in a different location, and having somewhere warm with hot tea after the ride. Oh, and I can transport loads of bikes and people at the same time.

In the future I plan to convert a big vehicle, and I hope to have a canoe and even a small motorbike for the ultimate leisure vehicle. I keep seeing small buses and thinking they would be a great longterm vehicle.

Darren
    Keymaster

I love surfing, especially in western Europe and in my home county of Cornwall. Having a campervan makes a big difference.
    It’s great for cycling too. Allowing me to start a long ride in a different location, and having somewhere warm with hot tea after the ride. Oh, and I can transport loads of bikes and people at the same time.

In the future I plan to convert a big vehicle, and I hope to have a canoe and even a small motorbike for the ultimate leisure vehicle. I keep seeing small buses and thinking they would be a great longterm vehicle.

Darren
    Keymaster

mgroadster
    Participant

My metal detector lives in
    My metal detector lives in ours. Also my spotting scope, tripod, binnoculars and camera are welcome passengers.

mgroadster
    Participant

My metal detector lives in ours. Also my spotting scope, tripod, binnoculars and camera are welcome passengers.

mgroadster
    Participant

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.