noob question. help!

Home Forum topic General Chit Chat noob question. help!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mybike1
    Participant

Hi everyone! I’m glad to be part of the group and I’m on the verge of buying my first camper van… I’m suppose to go pick it up tomorrow afternoon. Here’s my question… do you guys think this is a good price to pay???
    1991 Ford F250 camper van
    351 motor… auto trans that was just rebuilt 100 miles ago.
    112000 miles
    No rust
    inside needs general cleaning
    water heater hasnt been used in 10 years… although seller says it worked when he bought it 10 years ago.
    tires are 70%
    dash A/C doesnt work… but has a new rooftop a/c unit.
    no generator… that space is now used for storage.
    overall looks good… no leaks that I can find… runs great… drives nice…I’m exited about it !!! 🙂
    I dont want my exitement get in the way of a good decision… thanks for your help 🙂
    Looks similar to this one … I can get it for $2500

mybike1
    Participant

dammit… I’m such a noob…
    dammit… I’m such a noob… just realized there is a buying and selling section… sorry guys 🙁

mybike1
    Participant

dammit… I’m such a noob…
    dammit… I’m such a noob… just realized there is a buying and selling section… sorry guys 🙁

Darren

I’m not in the US, but this
    I’m not in the US, but this does seem like a good price. If you have the skills and time to give it some TLC you could have yourself a great vehicle.

Darren

I’m not in the US, but this
    I’m not in the US, but this does seem like a good price. If you have the skills and time to give it some TLC you could have yourself a great vehicle.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.