Newbie with window issues

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Newbie with window issues

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    standy
    Participant

Thanks for the advice. I may
    Thanks for the advice. I may well end up doing that. Before I do that though I want to try to find out if there is a way of replacing the frames and rubber. It’s been a bit of a mare so far – I’ve spoken to windscreen companies, garages, caravan companies, Nissan dealers and so far no joy…

standy
    Participant

Thanks for the advice. I may well end up doing that. Before I do that though I want to try to find out if there is a way of replacing the frames and rubber. It’s been a bit of a mare so far – I’ve spoken to windscreen companies, garages, caravan companies, Nissan dealers and so far no joy…

standy
    Participant

standy
    Participant

standy
    Participant

standy
    Participant

standy
    Participant

standy
    Participant

standy
    Participant

standy
    Participant

Denny
    Participant

Windows issue
    Hi Standy,
    You might try your nearest ‘Autoglass’. Our local outlet told me that they could fit new windows in the sides of our panel van even if I supplied the glass myself. They are experts with windows and may do the work for you.
    Good luck!

Denny
    Participant

Windows issue
    Hi Standy,
    You might try your nearest ‘Autoglass’. Our local outlet told me that they could fit new windows in the sides of our panel van even if I supplied the glass myself. They are experts with windows and may do the work for you.
    Good luck!

Denny
    Participant

Windows issue
    Hi Standy,
    Good luck!

Denny
    Participant

Windows issue
    Hi Standy,
    Good luck!

Denny
    Participant

Windows issue
    Hi Standy,
    Good luck!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.