Newbie with window issues

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Newbie with window issues

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    mgroadster
    Participant

I went to Motorspares and
    I went to Motorspares and bought a tube of proper black windscreen sealer for my MGB.
    Not only does it work, but if you take your time and do it properly, you can’t tell that it has been done.(I haven’t got it here as it’s in my workshop so haven’t got the name) but motorspares should keep it, if you have one near you.

mgroadster
    Participant

I went to Motorspares and bought a tube of proper black windscreen sealer for my MGB.
    Not only does it work, but if you take your time and do it properly, you can’t tell that it has been done.(I haven’t got it here as it’s in my workshop so haven’t got the name) but motorspares should keep it, if you have one near you.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

standy
    Participant

Thanks for the advice. I may
    Thanks for the advice. I may well end up doing that. Before I do that though I want to try to find out if there is a way of replacing the frames and rubber. It’s been a bit of a mare so far – I’ve spoken to windscreen companies, garages, caravan companies, Nissan dealers and so far no joy…

standy
    Participant

Thanks for the advice. I may well end up doing that. Before I do that though I want to try to find out if there is a way of replacing the frames and rubber. It’s been a bit of a mare so far – I’ve spoken to windscreen companies, garages, caravan companies, Nissan dealers and so far no joy…

standy
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.