Newbie With Questions

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions Newbie With Questions

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Darren
    Keymaster

You can have a window
    You can have a window anywhere in the van. Near the cooker makes sense.
    If you are having the window fitted to satisfy insurance requirements, it’s worth checking with the insurance company.
    I prefer windows by the cooker or in the sliding door. Fitting a window to a sliding door is by far the easier option.

grumps
    Participant

Yes to be honest i was
    Yes to be honest i was thinking of the sliding door would be best as the van has been fitted out and lined inside so that may cause other problems,is it just 1 side window any side of the van ?

grumps
    Participant

Yes to be honest i was
    Yes to be honest i was thinking of the sliding door would be best as the van has been fitted out and lined inside so that may cause other problems,is it just 1 side window any side of the van ?

grumps
    Participant

Yes to be honest i was

Darren
    Keymaster

If you are having the window
    If you are having the window fitted to satisfy insurance requirements, it’s worth checking with the insurance company.

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

grumps
    Participant

Any Question,
    Night heaters

Any Question,

Night heaters are they easy to fit or is it for a expert ?

grumps
    Participant

Any Question,
    Night heaters

Any Question,

grumps
    Participant

Any Question,
    Night heaters

Any Question,

Darren
    Keymaster

It depends on the type.
    If

It depends on the type.
    If you are on a campsite just get an electric heater and run it off the hookup.
    For heaters that run on gas/diesel you’ll need to be fairly competent to ensure it is done correctly and safely.
    You typically don’t need a heater at night time, unless you are in very cold conditions. You would use the heater in the evening and the mornings in the UK.

Darren
    Keymaster

It depends on the type.
    If

It depends on the type.
    For heaters that run on gas/diesel you’ll need to be fairly competent to ensure it is done correctly and safely.
    You typically don’t need a heater at night time, unless you are in very cold conditions. You would use the heater in the evening and the mornings in the UK.

Darren
    Keymaster

It depends on the type.
    If

It depends on the type.

grumps
    Participant

Hello all
    Another question

Hello all

Another question does anyone know what alloy wheels will fit onto the vanette ?

grumps
    Participant

Hello all
    Another question

Hello all

Another question does anyone know what alloy wheels will fit onto the vanette ?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.