Newbie here

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Newbie here

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bricktop
    Participant

Hi there & thanks for adding me.
    I am totally new to campervan life & would like to ask some Q’s.
    On my zig unit I have 2 switches, 12v battery & car battery. Which switch do I have on when I’m on electric hook up? If I have it on car battery will I drain it?
    I have a problem with my leisure battery, I’ve been advised to replace it as its over charging & gassing. I have turned it off, (via a switching unit installed by the previous owner). I am currently in Spain & finding it difficult to source a replacement.
    Thanks in advance

rex

wabasto diesel heater
    Hi I bought a California beach and in hindsight realized a night heater would be good so i had one fitted yesterday and im not that happy where they fitted the controls and the air vent was cut in to my lovely beach’s driver step i turned it on yesterday and it sound like a vacuum cleaner going off full blast anyone else had this style of conversion the control looks like a cheap alarm clock blue tack to the dash

rex

wabasto diesel heater
    Hi I bought a California beach and in hindsight realized a night heater would be good so i had one fitted yesterday and im not that happy where they fitted the controls and the air vent was cut in to my lovely beach’s driver step i turned it on yesterday and it sound like a vacuum cleaner going off full blast anyone else had this style of conversion the control looks like a cheap alarm clock blue tack to the dash

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.