Newbie :D, Peugeot Expert 2007 MK2

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Newbie :D, Peugeot Expert 2007 MK2

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Chossy
    Participant

Hey folks Just started my van project, it’s not going to have much functionality outside of some electrics and some pull out tables but it’s good fun, square walls ply lined with carpet, then large bed base under-bed storage. Going to make a small gap in between bed base and top of under-bed storage and insert a pull out table top.

Darren

Hi
    Hi

Great sounding project, and looks like you’ve made a great start.
    What are you plans with the camper? Trips in the UK or Europe perhaps?

Darren

Hi
    Hi

Great sounding project, and looks like you’ve made a great start.
    What are you plans with the camper? Trips in the UK or Europe perhaps?

Chossy
    Participant

trips
    Yeah, My birthday is coming up so I’m going to pop up to glencoe then after that tour around the north, I plan on taking the north 500 in on a nice slow few days then just go all around the UK, and over to Europe. Really enjoying the project so far 🙂 I probably will put in some water and refridgeration but this can come with time no rush 🙂 I can learn and be inspired by all you guys.

Chossy
    Participant

trips
    Yeah, My birthday is coming up so I’m going to pop up to glencoe then after that tour around the north, I plan on taking the north 500 in on a nice slow few days then just go all around the UK, and over to Europe. Really enjoying the project so far 🙂 I probably will put in some water and refridgeration but this can come with time no rush 🙂 I can learn and be inspired by all you guys.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.