Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Morphy
    Participant

Hi to all newbie just starting to look for a decent vw camper. I have budget of around 10k at the moment hopefully get something in good condition. Any advice will gratefully received and taken on board. I would like a model that is reasonably economical to run as possible. I am just starting off been camping for a few years but thought time to upgrade to a camper van.
    Thank You Morphy

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi
    Nice to hear from you.
    Are

Hi

Nice to hear from you.

Are you looking for an older model, like the split screen or bay windows, or a new T4? The newer T4 will give better fuel economy, and will generally require less maintenance.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi
    Nice to hear from you.
    Are

Hi

Nice to hear from you.

Are you looking for an older model, like the split screen or bay windows, or a new T4? The newer T4 will give better fuel economy, and will generally require less maintenance.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi
    Nice to hear from you.
    Are

Hi

Nice to hear from you.

Morphy
    Participant

Hiya Darren yes that sounds
    Hiya Darren yes that sounds like the one I would be looking for the T4 model.

Morphy
    Participant

Morphy
    Participant

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.