New to Campervan Life

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself New to Campervan Life

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Suzie_P
    Participant

Just wanted to say Hi. I’m new on here and shall definitely be asking a few questions since I’m completely new to the world of camper van conversions. I must admit that I’m finding it quite daunting

r.christeson
    Participant

hello
    My name is Roger. I’m new to this too. Almost don’t know where to start lol. Just posted pics of my rig in the online album. What kind do you have. Mines an 86 gmc conversion

r.christeson
    Participant

hello
    My name is Roger. I’m new to this too. Almost don’t know where to start lol. Just posted pics of my rig in the online album. What kind do you have. Mines an 86 gmc conversion

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi guys
    Nice to hear from you

Hi guys

Nice to hear from you both.

Try not to be daunted Suzie_P, things are general easier than you might think once you find the information you are after.

Roger, you have a great looking vehicle. Would love something like this myself when I visit the USA.

I’ve got a Mercedes Sprinter which I’ve used to tour Europe several times.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi guys
    Nice to hear from you

Hi guys

Nice to hear from you both.

Try not to be daunted Suzie_P, things are general easier than you might think once you find the information you are after.

Roger, you have a great looking vehicle. Would love something like this myself when I visit the USA.

I’ve got a Mercedes Sprinter which I’ve used to tour Europe several times.

GarryC
    Participant

Hi I am new to this forum
    Hello everyone
    I am new to this forum and shall be asking for lots of advice.

My wife and I are looking to buy a T4/T5 campervan already converted and hope to have something by spring time. There seems to be a lot on offer especially on Ebay. Can anyone provide me with advice on the best places to seek out a good van, wehat to look for and what I should be looking for before actually parting with my hard earned money.
    Hope to hear from yopu soon.
    Thanks
    Garry

GarryC
    Participant

Hi I am new to this forum
    Hello everyone
    I am new to this forum and shall be asking for lots of advice.

My wife and I are looking to buy a T4/T5 campervan already converted and hope to have something by spring time. There seems to be a lot on offer especially on Ebay. Can anyone provide me with advice on the best places to seek out a good van, wehat to look for and what I should be looking for before actually parting with my hard earned money.
    Hope to hear from yopu soon.
    Thanks
    Garry

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.