new campervan

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself new campervan

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    thedrifter
    Participant

Picked up my camper last Monday.Its a Peugeot 350l conversion.Stayed at Cashel campsite on Saturday night,checking everything out.All okay.My dog Timmy loved it.Plenty of walking.Cant wait till August when the journey begins.Oh,one thing I noticed at the campsite reception was your van had to have rear sjde windows.

Darren
    Keymaster

Great to hear you’ve been
    Great to hear you’ve been having fun in your new camper. Lots of campsites these days require rear side windows. That’s the easiest way of ensuring people having at least semi-proper conversions.

Darren
    Keymaster

Great to hear you’ve been having fun in your new camper. Lots of campsites these days require rear side windows. That’s the easiest way of ensuring people having at least semi-proper conversions.

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.