my nissan elgrand 3.2td camper conversion.

Home Forum topic Show off your camper van my nissan elgrand 3.2td camper conversion.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    bigboack
    Participant

Missy is my dog/ co Pilot, she never tells me I’ve gone wrong.
    The van was an 8 seater mpv when i bought it, it has electric curtains,side and back, I fitted a front curtain just behind the passenger seat, It has twin sunroofs with blackout sliders, roof mounted DVD player, twin air con front and rear, 12v/240v coolbox, all lights are now leds, Fitted a 110a/hr leisure battery on a split charge system,a separate 12 volt switched panel from a boat with 12 volt cig socket and 3 individual fused switches.I go fishing a lot so have room behind the cupboards for a rod bag and folding chairs and tables,Done all the work meself over the last 9 months. Can’t wait to get away in it now.

bigboack
    Participant

The van was an 8 seater mpv when i bought it, it has electric curtains,side and back, I fitted a front curtain just behind the passenger seat, It has twin sunroofs with blackout sliders, roof mounted DVD player, twin air con front and rear, 12v/240v coolbox, all lights are now leds, Fitted a 110a/hr leisure battery on a split charge system,a separate 12 volt switched panel from a boat with 12 volt cig socket and 3 individual fused switches.I go fishing a lot so have room behind the cupboards for a rod bag and folding chairs and tables,Done all the work meself over the last 9 months. Can’t wait to get away in it now.

bigboack
    Participant

bigboack
    Participant

Alexkempo

Seats
    Hi,
    Love your work on the beats! Have recently purchased an Elgrand e50 and have nearly finished converting it. Got one major issue I wondered of you can help with; I bought the thing with a spare swivel seat (for passenger ). Turns put the swivel seat is a drivers/off side swivel and has had a different bracket welded onto the base!
    Do you know where I could get a replacement swivel passenger chair, the type of swivel base I could fit to the existing chair or basically tips/how you did yours?!

Many thanks for your time, mucha appreciated.

Alex

Alexkempo

Seats
    Hi,
    Love your work on the beats! Have recently purchased an Elgrand e50 and have nearly finished converting it. Got one major issue I wondered of you can help with; I bought the thing with a spare swivel seat (for passenger ). Turns put the swivel seat is a drivers/off side swivel and has had a different bracket welded onto the base!
    Do you know where I could get a replacement swivel passenger chair, the type of swivel base I could fit to the existing chair or basically tips/how you did yours?!

Alex

Alexkempo

Seats
    Hi,

Alex

Alexkempo

Seats
    Hi,

Alex

Alexkempo

Seats
    Hi,

Alex

Alexkempo

Seats
    Hi,

Alex

Alexkempo

Seats
    Hi,

Alex

Alexkempo

Seats
    Hi,

Alex

Alexkempo

Seats
    Hi,

Alex

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.