mileage reading, Mercedes 308D

Home Forum topic Vehicle maintenance, suggestions and ideas mileage reading, Mercedes 308D

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    g man

merc 308 mileage
    with regular oil changes your 308 should take you to the moon and back mine has 492000 on clock original clutch ! etc owner driver makes a big differance .always fully loaded driven at 60-65 mph no turbo charger electronic fuel injectors and onboard computer putting you in limp mode .people laugh at me but i,ve seen a lot of new vans come and go.recomend tw motors birstall west yorkshire for all repairs should you need any

g man

merc 308 mileage
    with regular oil changes your 308 should take you to the moon and back mine has 492000 on clock original clutch ! etc owner driver makes a big differance .always fully loaded driven at 60-65 mph no turbo charger electronic fuel injectors and onboard computer putting you in limp mode .people laugh at me but i,ve seen a lot of new vans come and go.recomend tw motors birstall west yorkshire for all repairs should you need any

g man

merc 308 mileage

g man

merc 308 mileage

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.