mileage reading, Mercedes 308D

Home Forum topic Vehicle maintenance, suggestions and ideas mileage reading, Mercedes 308D

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Stephen murphy

I wouldnt worry to much
    hi as long the engine has been well cared for i wouldnt worry about doggy clocks
    love those Mercedes 308

me too
    Hi Stephen,
    I so agree with you, there’s something about them that looks intrepid…
    and thanks for that note of reason!! It has proved itself whatever miles its done.
    What are you driving/converting atm?

regards Suz

me too
    Hi Stephen,
    and thanks for that note of reason!! It has proved itself whatever miles its done.

regards Suz

me too
    Hi Stephen,

regards Suz

me too
    Hi Stephen,

regards Suz

me too
    Hi Stephen,

regards Suz

me too
    Hi Stephen,

regards Suz

a million miles
    J Reg so that makes it 21…i know that it began life as a panel van in London, a friend said that AYD (reg letters) is a London reg number..
    I only have test certificates going back to the previous owner and she only put 1200 on the clock in the 3 years that it belonged to her!
    I guess its possible since the van was converted that it has been round the clock

Thanks for that and happy travelling

a million miles
    J Reg so that makes it 21…i know that it began life as a panel van in London, a friend said that AYD (reg letters) is a London reg number..
    I only have test certificates going back to the previous owner and she only put 1200 on the clock in the 3 years that it belonged to her!
    I guess its possible since the van was converted that it has been round the clock

a million miles

a million miles

a million miles

a million miles

g man

merc 308 mileage
    with regular oil changes your 308 should take you to the moon and back mine has 492000 on clock original clutch ! etc owner driver makes a big differance .always fully loaded driven at 60-65 mph no turbo charger electronic fuel injectors and onboard computer putting you in limp mode .people laugh at me but i,ve seen a lot of new vans come and go.recomend tw motors birstall west yorkshire for all repairs should you need any

g man

merc 308 mileage
    with regular oil changes your 308 should take you to the moon and back mine has 492000 on clock original clutch ! etc owner driver makes a big differance .always fully loaded driven at 60-65 mph no turbo charger electronic fuel injectors and onboard computer putting you in limp mode .people laugh at me but i,ve seen a lot of new vans come and go.recomend tw motors birstall west yorkshire for all repairs should you need any

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.