mileage reading, Mercedes 308D

Home Forum topic Vehicle maintenance, suggestions and ideas mileage reading, Mercedes 308D

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    mgroadster
    Participant

I think you can safely say
    I think you can safely say that the mileage reading is off another van. If it’s near clapped out….I’ll wager it did it’s miles as a panel van before being a camper.

mgroadster
    Participant

I think you can safely say that the mileage reading is off another van. If it’s near clapped out….I’ll wager it did it’s miles as a panel van before being a camper.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

thanks for that MGR,
    so maybe the speedo has been changed for whatever reason? i never thought i was buying a 19 year old merc conversion with only 15k on the clock! that just didnt add up given the condition when i got it. As Darren said, without any paperwork to tell its story it will have to remain a mystery. thanks guys anyway, especially to Darren for working so hard to make all us newbie’s feel part of a great support network.

Suzi

thanks for that MGR,
    so maybe the speedo has been changed for whatever reason? i never thought i was buying a 19 year old merc conversion with only 15k on the clock! that just didnt add up given the condition when i got it. As Darren said, without any paperwork to tell its story it will have to remain a mystery. thanks guys anyway, especially to Darren for working so hard to make all us newbie’s feel part of a great support network.

Suzi

thanks for that MGR,

Suzi

thanks for that MGR,

Suzi

thanks for that MGR,

Suzi

thanks for that MGR,

Suzi

Stephen murphy

I wouldnt worry to much
    hi as long the engine has been well cared for i wouldnt worry about doggy clocks
    love those Mercedes 308

Stephen murphy

I wouldnt worry to much
    hi as long the engine has been well cared for i wouldnt worry about doggy clocks
    love those Mercedes 308

Stephen murphy

I wouldnt worry to much
    love those Mercedes 308

Stephen murphy

I wouldnt worry to much
    love those Mercedes 308

Stephen murphy

I wouldnt worry to much
    love those Mercedes 308

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.