Looking for

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions Looking for

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    nicola
    Participant

apart from knowing they were

apart from knowing they were both VWs and neither were split screen, I don’t know much else. ATW was 1967/68, the other I don’t know but definitely older.

nicola
    Participant

apart from knowing they were both VWs and neither were split screen, I don’t know much else. ATW was 1967/68, the other I don’t know but definitely older.

nicola
    Participant

nicola
    Participant

nicola
    Participant

nicola
    Participant

nicola
    Participant

nicola
    Participant

nicola
    Participant

nicola
    Participant

nicola
    Participant

nicola
    Participant

Anonymous

NMM63E the year would have
    NMM63E the year would have been 1967. The new registration system, adding the year letter was from January through til December began in 1963 with the letter A.
    The system was changed for twice yearly, starting in September 1967, meaning that the letter F was the first of the 6 monthly changes.
    The year letter E ran from January til September 1967.
    The VW vans of 1967 were the first to use the 12v 1500cc engines. some still had the twin opening side doors as used in the earlier models.
    I am still looking for my old KAY63E van , that i had the windows fitted to.

Anonymous

NMM63E the year would have been 1967. The new registration system, adding the year letter was from January through til December began in 1963 with the letter A.
    The system was changed for twice yearly, starting in September 1967, meaning that the letter F was the first of the 6 monthly changes.
    The VW vans of 1967 were the first to use the 12v 1500cc engines. some still had the twin opening side doors as used in the earlier models.

Anonymous

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.