Looking for advice on what kind of camper and depreciation costs please

Home Forum topic Buying or selling a camper van Looking for advice on what kind of camper and depreciation costs please

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    will
    Participant

Thanks a lot for your
    Thanks a lot for your suggestions folk, very useful and will bear it all in mind as I start to have a browse round, cheers, Will

Gypsy rose

Many smaller vans
    Many smaller vans e.g.romahome hold their value remarkably well. I know cos I want a new one!

Gypsy rose

Many smaller vans
    Many smaller vans e.g.romahome hold their value remarkably well. I know cos I want a new one!

Gypsy rose

Many smaller vans

Gypsy rose

Many smaller vans

Gypsy rose

Many smaller vans

Gypsy rose

Many smaller vans

damien jones

Reimo
    the best t4 camper to buy is a Reimo 2.5 Blue i TDI mate dont wast you money on anything els and stay away from self build shit mate

damien jones

Reimo
    the best t4 camper to buy is a Reimo 2.5 Blue i TDI mate dont wast you money on anything els and stay away from self build shit mate

damien jones

Reimo

damien jones

Reimo

damien jones

Reimo

damien jones

Reimo

geedog

vw campervan
    if you go for the T4 the best spec is
    Diesel 2.4 non turbo (these are unbreakable)
    California (by far the best conversion and the one which holds its value) stay away from anything homemade. Some uk conversions are not to bad but not the quality of a VW conversion.
    Raised hard top (the one i had just about slept 2 uptop and you had headroom when you stopped) it was also insulated. the upside is no ripped canvas although you can come unstuck with height restrictions.
    The great thing with campervans you will certainly get back what you originally paid with zero depreciation. Plus all the memories. I paid £5,500 15 years ago and just sold it for £9,500. Best buy ever. Now i am going for a new T6 and keep this till the end of my motoring perhaps 25 years!!
    happy days

geedog

vw campervan
    if you go for the T4 the best spec is
    Diesel 2.4 non turbo (these are unbreakable)
    California (by far the best conversion and the one which holds its value) stay away from anything homemade. Some uk conversions are not to bad but not the quality of a VW conversion.
    Raised hard top (the one i had just about slept 2 uptop and you had headroom when you stopped) it was also insulated. the upside is no ripped canvas although you can come unstuck with height restrictions.
    The great thing with campervans you will certainly get back what you originally paid with zero depreciation. Plus all the memories. I paid £5,500 15 years ago and just sold it for £9,500. Best buy ever. Now i am going for a new T6 and keep this till the end of my motoring perhaps 25 years!!
    happy days

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 79 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.