Looking for advice on what kind of camper and depreciation costs please

Home Forum topic Buying or selling a camper van Looking for advice on what kind of camper and depreciation costs please

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    Wanderer007
    Participant

Same advice as the last person
    Most are saying now stay with the VW T4’s rather then T5’s because T5’s go down in value and T4’s Hold their value now and some are going up. I agree stay with a big name converter and buy it as converted.

I have done that on all my VW’s and I know from passed experience you never have trouble selling them. Most say in the VW trade, if you want fun with the retro look stay with a VW type 25 water cooled go late as possible with the model. But if you want value and a bit more relibilty then go with a T4 not one have directed me to a T5 as they say some have had problems and returned to a T4. I have heard that from 4 difference sources now in the VW trade, Manchester, Bolton, Cheshire and Essex’s garages. I have two at the moment cant make my mind up a VW type 25 1990 model rockroll bed and VW type 4 Richard Holdsworth two single beds and a rear kitchen high top 1991 model. They are completely different vans.

But if retaining the value not an issue then there are plenty of options and actually some better drive vans. But not as much fun 🙂

will
    Participant

Hi and really appreciate the
    Hi and really appreciate the replies all.

Excuse my ignorance but who would be considered a well known conversion company?

Also, what do the brand name companies offer that a small business offering professional conversions doesn’t?

Thanks in advance, Will

will
    Participant

Excuse my ignorance but who would be considered a well known conversion company?

Also, what do the brand name companies offer that a small business offering professional conversions doesn’t?

Thanks in advance, Will

will
    Participant

Thanks in advance, Will

will
    Participant

Thanks in advance, Will

will
    Participant

Thanks in advance, Will

will
    Participant

Thanks in advance, Will

Darren
    Keymaster

The VW California is made by
    The VW California is made by VW, and that’s the only official camper ever made by VW themselves.
    Other good conversion companies include:

Autosleeper
    Bilbos
    Devon
    Reimo
    Holdsworth
    Trident

Darren
    Keymaster

The VW California is made by VW, and that’s the only official camper ever made by VW themselves.

Autosleeper
    Bilbos
    Devon
    Reimo
    Holdsworth
    Trident

Darren
    Keymaster

Autosleeper
    Bilbos
    Devon
    Reimo
    Holdsworth
    Trident

Darren
    Keymaster

Autosleeper
    Bilbos
    Devon
    Reimo
    Holdsworth
    Trident

Darren
    Keymaster

Autosleeper
    Bilbos
    Devon
    Reimo
    Holdsworth
    Trident

Darren
    Keymaster

Autosleeper
    Bilbos
    Devon
    Reimo
    Holdsworth
    Trident

stewart1979
    Participant

ive got a t4 holdsworth very
    ive got a t4 holdsworth very good conversion i hear the trident is also good

stewart1979
    Participant

ive got a t4 holdsworth very
    ive got a t4 holdsworth very good conversion i hear the trident is also good

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 79 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.