Lone Travelling round europe

Home Forum topic Camping Lone Travelling round europe

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    monty

Jen,i am planning the same but am in the algarve at the moment getting my old range rover and caravan ready, and have made loads of friends already but be warned the weather here might be in the high teens and low 20s in the day, but its cold at night my intention is to make my way north as the weather improves. I have with the aid of google earth found loads of overnight stops,good luck on your travels might bump into you.

monty

Jen,i am planning the same but am in the algarve at the moment getting my old range rover and caravan ready, and have made loads of friends already but be warned the weather here might be in the high teens and low 20s in the day, but its cold at night my intention is to make my way north as the weather improves. I have with the aid of google earth found loads of overnight stops,good luck on your travels might bump into you.

monty

monty

monty

monty

JR
    Participant

Thank you for you reassurance
    Thank you for you reassurance it is nice to know! One of my main aims of travelling is to see and meet lots of different places/people and I would not want to turn into a loner!
    I am thinking I mite hold off a few weeks becuase of the snow fall, I am not sure how far down I would get, also I have a few more things to tie up in Cornwall before I head off!

I am hoping to be on my way in the next few weeks though! Maybe see you around!

JR
    Participant

Thank you for you reassurance it is nice to know! One of my main aims of travelling is to see and meet lots of different places/people and I would not want to turn into a loner!
    I am thinking I mite hold off a few weeks becuase of the snow fall, I am not sure how far down I would get, also I have a few more things to tie up in Cornwall before I head off!

JR
    Participant

JR
    Participant

JR
    Participant

JR
    Participant

JR
    Participant

JR
    Participant

JR
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.