Living full time in London

Home Forum topic Camping Living full time in London

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    djkate
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

Is anyone currently van living full time in London? I’m looking for a parking place to rent to do this.

David K

thegeek
    Participant

London
    Hi David,

I think many have had this idea, I certainly have not managed to find anything via Gumtree, craigslist etc. Plenty of parking spaces etc, just not many suitable for a campervan. Less of them are suitable for living in…

I did find the lee valley campsite, but a room in a shared house was cheaper and more convenient. Strangely enough not far from the campsite 🙂

If you do find anything, or find something you want to share ( $$ as well as space ) let me know ! Could be useful to have more than 1 person around to keep an eye on things. Its one of my major concerns and why my van isn’t in London is that I don’t want to park it in a normal street by day.

thegeek
    Participant

London
    Hi David,

I think many have had this idea, I certainly have not managed to find anything via Gumtree, craigslist etc. Plenty of parking spaces etc, just not many suitable for a campervan. Less of them are suitable for living in…

I did find the lee valley campsite, but a room in a shared house was cheaper and more convenient. Strangely enough not far from the campsite 🙂

If you do find anything, or find something you want to share ( $$ as well as space ) let me know ! Could be useful to have more than 1 person around to keep an eye on things. Its one of my major concerns and why my van isn’t in London is that I don’t want to park it in a normal street by day.

mgroadster
    Participant

Park on an industrial estate.
    Park on an industrial estate. I used to do this when I was a courier and slept in my van 4 nights a week.

mgroadster
    Participant

Park on an industrial estate.
    Park on an industrial estate. I used to do this when I was a courier and slept in my van 4 nights a week.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.