Keeping it’s worth!

Home Forum topic Buying or selling a camper van Keeping it’s worth!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Beth n Dan
    Participant

Hey guys,

Just a quick question for the more seasoned camper owners. If I’m looking to buy a camper, thats going to keep its worth whilst proving to be reliable and easily maintainable motor,what yearand what type of camper should I be looking for?!

Being an engineer I dont mind getting my hands dirty doing some work on it myself but I also want to enjoy the pleasures of driving it, travelling in it not always inspecting underneath or inside it!

Any advise or information on your campers and the pro’s and cons wiould be greatly appreciated 😀

B

mgroadster
    Participant

Everything virtually
    Everything virtually depreciates. Unless you can find an early classic merc, VW etc.
    Only classics manage to keep their value, but my 2006 transit will be classic in the distant future LOL.
    Don’t buy one as an investment, but buy one to enjoy.

mgroadster
    Participant

Everything virtually
    Everything virtually depreciates. Unless you can find an early classic merc, VW etc.
    Only classics manage to keep their value, but my 2006 transit will be classic in the distant future LOL.

mgroadster
    Participant

Everything virtually

mgroadster
    Participant

Everything virtually

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.