Just a little ramble

Home Forum topic Camping Just a little ramble

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    APACHE
    Participant

Hi All
    Just a little ramble
    Have Fitted new spot lights in my van plus paid good money for a new 115ah leisure battery so wanting to try everything out.
    I went for a drive about 3 miles from home parked up for the night in a lay by lights on radio on Brilliant bright lights at last
    Normally i would use tea lights and turn lights on only when necessary.
    This Van has a water pump which seems quite power full and a first for me a gas water heater its like staying in a hotel.
    I love the wild camping life and have not yet set foot on a camp site( been close to a few times after travelling for a few weeks going fishing sea and fly) will do at some time nothing wrong with giving things a try.
    One of my worst memory’s was sea fishing in north wales over Christmas eve and Christmas day in my old Renault traffic it was minus 7 in the van ice on windows inside even with the cooker on This was only the second time i have ever seen ice forming on sea water
    but still loved being out there.

PHOTO
    Result of my fishing chrismas day ( Well Worth it?)

Darren
    Keymaster

Fantastic to hear of your
    Fantastic to hear of your improved lights and fishing trips. Have been thinking about getting into fishing again myself. A campervan seems to make fishing trips a whole lot easier.

Darren
    Keymaster

Fantastic to hear of your improved lights and fishing trips. Have been thinking about getting into fishing again myself. A campervan seems to make fishing trips a whole lot easier.

Darren
    Keymaster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.