Joint E33

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    Darren
    Keymaster

Ah. There might be isolation
    Ah. There might be isolation taps to stop the flow of water. Follow the path of the pipes and see if you can find a tap, check its position.

treedrummer
    Participant

siphon style
    I have an old merc 207d all the stuff on it is basic. If I haven’t had water in my tank or I have let it run dry and fill it I have to turn the pump on and suck the water through my tap until it splashes out siphoning style. It works though and worth a try I think my pump may be a bit weak and sounds like yours might be and have to help it through once its through though its ok if a little low pressured.

treedrummer
    Participant

siphon style
    I have an old merc 207d all the stuff on it is basic. If I haven’t had water in my tank or I have let it run dry and fill it I have to turn the pump on and suck the water through my tap until it splashes out siphoning style. It works though and worth a try I think my pump may be a bit weak and sounds like yours might be and have to help it through once its through though its ok if a little low pressured.

treedrummer
    Participant

siphon style

treedrummer
    Participant

siphon style

treedrummer
    Participant

siphon style

treedrummer
    Participant

siphon style

treedrummer
    Participant

siphon style

treedrummer
    Participant

siphon style

treedrummer
    Participant

siphon style

treedrummer
    Participant

siphon style

treedrummer
    Participant

siphon style

treedrummer
    Participant

siphon style

Richard
    Participant

beware!
    whatever, don’t let the pump drive dry as it will damage it. A new costs ca. 30-50 english in that size.

Richard
    Participant

beware!
    whatever, don’t let the pump drive dry as it will damage it. A new costs ca. 30-50 english in that size.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 97 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.