Joint E33

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    jimiol
    Participant

How to get water hot or cold to work?
    Hi all I’m new to camper vans having just bought the above, I believe the make is relatively obscure and reading a review of the same it is classed as a budget camper van.
    That said I like it it has a large (Camper van standards) shower and toilet area and all the basics I wanted. Trouble is despite reading many or the manual I have no idea how to get running water hot or cold.
    Yes I have put water in the tank and turned on the taps and a pump but all I hear is gurgling noises. Any help or ideas welcome.
    Thanks in advance. Jim

lazarus
    Participant

some ideas
    gurgling sounds like either water isn’t getting into the pump so check intake filters (if there are any in your setup) or possibly seals in the pump could have gone. if there has been water in the pump and its frozen that could easily kill it. If you have a little bit more info on how your camper is set up i can probably suggest some ways of testing it. are the tanks inside or outside, is the pump submersible and drops in from the top or inline and feeding from and outlet on the bottom of the tank or some thing else entirely. the more info you can give the easier it is to diagnose.

lazarus
    Participant

some ideas
    gurgling sounds like either water isn’t getting into the pump so check intake filters (if there are any in your setup) or possibly seals in the pump could have gone. if there has been water in the pump and its frozen that could easily kill it. If you have a little bit more info on how your camper is set up i can probably suggest some ways of testing it. are the tanks inside or outside, is the pump submersible and drops in from the top or inline and feeding from and outlet on the bottom of the tank or some thing else entirely. the more info you can give the easier it is to diagnose.

lazarus
    Participant

some ideas

lazarus
    Participant

some ideas

lazarus
    Participant

some ideas

lazarus
    Participant

some ideas

lazarus
    Participant

some ideas

lazarus
    Participant

some ideas

lazarus
    Participant

some ideas

lazarus
    Participant

some ideas

lazarus
    Participant

some ideas

lazarus
    Participant

some ideas

Darren
    Keymaster

Like lazarus says: If there
    Like lazarus says: If there is water in the tank, and the filters are clear, it should pump, not just gurgle. If the filters are clear, I suspect the pump is damaged.

Darren
    Keymaster

Like lazarus says: If there
    Like lazarus says: If there is water in the tank, and the filters are clear, it should pump, not just gurgle. If the filters are clear, I suspect the pump is damaged.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 97 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.