Introduction to a first timer

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Introduction to a first timer

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Rig88
    Participant

Good Morning 🙂

My name is Craig (27), I’m currently in the West Midlands working as a Quality Technician. Both me and the other half have been really frustrated with our recent holiday that it feels like we have any freedom at all. We have played with the idea of rented a motorhome and going for a two week break in europe, but renting a motorhome is extremely expensive with time restrictions again.

So we have opted for mk6 Ford Transit to convert it campervan. We are still in the planning stages, which we are taking very serious with practicality and safety coming first.

I look forward to speaking to some of you in the future and looking and learn from other peoples builds.

Craig

Darren

Hi Craig
    Hi Craig

Nice to hear from you.
    Having a campervan certainly gives freedom to your travels.

Darren

Hi Craig
    Hi Craig

Nice to hear from you.
    Having a campervan certainly gives freedom to your travels.

Rig88
    Participant

Thanks Darren
    Thanks Darren

I certainly hope so! I think my other half is going to get very fed up of me talking about this conversion.

Rig88
    Participant

Thanks Darren
    Thanks Darren

I certainly hope so! I think my other half is going to get very fed up of me talking about this conversion.

Dizzy
    Participant

Hi Craig
    Welcome newbit to site as well….i am a camper but have now opted for more comfort for my disabled boy and me…as have safety issues as well …tents no good he did not like the sound of them…next caravan but had worries about him getting out…so went campervan avenue instead safer , warmer later in year….and ticks all the boxs as they would say….we have a mercedes vito petrol 2.0 shes 16 but in good knick for ones that old …but yeah would love to read posts and all try and help each other ….once your underway You 2 wont look back…..campers life for me all the way…love the freedom

Dizzy
    Participant

Hi Craig
    Welcome newbit to site as well….i am a camper but have now opted for more comfort for my disabled boy and me…as have safety issues as well …tents no good he did not like the sound of them…next caravan but had worries about him getting out…so went campervan avenue instead safer , warmer later in year….and ticks all the boxs as they would say….we have a mercedes vito petrol 2.0 shes 16 but in good knick for ones that old …but yeah would love to read posts and all try and help each other ….once your underway You 2 wont look back…..campers life for me all the way…love the freedom

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.