Introducing myself and my camper van

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Introducing myself and my camper van

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ClaudiPagan1960
    Participant

Hello everyone, my name is Claudine. I live in Somerset, UK. I’m married to David and we are both in our 60s. We bought a mobile library and had it professionally converted into a camper van, a couple of years ago but we can no longer use it due to ill health (my husband is the only one who can legally drive it and he is now too ill to do so). We had a few trips out in it and loved it. I would live in it if I could but that’s a pipe dream too far. So, I do need to sell it and it would make a lovely camper for a couple (it has a built-in double bed at the back, in a reclaimed wood lined ‘bedroom’) or perhaps it could be used as an Airbnb (or similar) business. I am very new to this and rather worried about how to go about things and I would really appreciate talking to other people to reassure myself. It would also just be nice to chat to like-minded people. I hope you’re all well or as well as can be expected in these strange times 😀

academicwriter
    Participant

Welcome aboard , Claudine)) Have you put it up for sale yet? I think you won’t have any trouble selling it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.