I joined the site a few days ago and I have just got it together to upload a handful of photos of my van to share with you guys.

Home Forum topic Show off your camper van I joined the site a few days ago and I have just got it together to upload a handful of photos of my van to share with you guys.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 131 total)
  • Author
    Darren
    Keymaster

I used to have a day job in
    I used to have a day job in IT, as a programmer. I got sick of doing the same thing everyday. I love to travel. So I started working freelance. This allowed me to take time off to travel.

I moved into making websites. Then made websites that made money. So I make money from a few websites, and I still do some freelance work. It allows me to go travelling when I like. Freelance is not for everyone, and takes time to manage clients, and yourself.

If you want to travel a lot in your life I would suggest training in something you like, then working freelance. If you have a regular day job, you’ll always be limited in the travelling you can do.

Darren
    Keymaster

I used to have a day job in IT, as a programmer. I got sick of doing the same thing everyday. I love to travel. So I started working freelance. This allowed me to take time off to travel.

I moved into making websites. Then made websites that made money. So I make money from a few websites, and I still do some freelance work. It allows me to go travelling when I like. Freelance is not for everyone, and takes time to manage clients, and yourself.

If you want to travel a lot in your life I would suggest training in something you like, then working freelance. If you have a regular day job, you’ll always be limited in the travelling you can do.

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

beachbetty
    Participant

Gorgeous conversion. I’m just
    Gorgeous conversion. I’m just in the middle of buying a LWB Sprinter. Can’t wait for the guy to get back from his last trip in it so it can be mine, all mine.

beachbetty
    Participant

Gorgeous conversion. I’m just in the middle of buying a LWB Sprinter. Can’t wait for the guy to get back from his last trip in it so it can be mine, all mine.

beachbetty
    Participant

beachbetty
    Participant

beachbetty
    Participant

beachbetty
    Participant

beachbetty
    Participant

beachbetty
    Participant

beachbetty
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 131 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.