I joined the site a few days ago and I have just got it together to upload a handful of photos of my van to share with you guys.

Home Forum topic Show off your camper van I joined the site a few days ago and I have just got it together to upload a handful of photos of my van to share with you guys.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 131 total)
  • Author
    colidog
    Participant

Great looking van
    Hi I love your conversion,inspiring! it looks great and the shower bathrooom unit looks amazing where did you manage to find it ? Im just starting off my research phase before taking the plunge . important thini am concerned about is fuel consumption , are these things beasts that drink diesel faster than I can drink beer? (thats pretty damned fast BTW)
    thanks for taking the time to post your pics well done

vixen_fix
    Participant

How do you guys fund to
    How do you guys fund to travel? Have you saved up for a while or do you work when necessary. I’ve got an carrer opportunity in dentistry but it means sticking around for 5 years! To be honest no-one knows what can happen in 5 years and the burning desire to get travelling grows every day 🙁

vixen_fix
    Participant

How do you guys fund to
    How do you guys fund to travel? Have you saved up for a while or do you work when necessary. I’ve got an carrer opportunity in dentistry but it means sticking around for 5 years! To be honest no-one knows what can happen in 5 years and the burning desire to get travelling grows every day 🙁

vixen_fix
    Participant

How do you guys fund to

vixen_fix
    Participant

How do you guys fund to

vixen_fix
    Participant

How do you guys fund to

vixen_fix
    Participant

How do you guys fund to

vixen_fix
    Participant

How do you guys fund to

vixen_fix
    Participant

How do you guys fund to

vixen_fix
    Participant

How do you guys fund to

vixen_fix
    Participant

How do you guys fund to

Darren
    Keymaster

I used to have a day job in
    I used to have a day job in IT, as a programmer. I got sick of doing the same thing everyday. I love to travel. So I started working freelance. This allowed me to take time off to travel.

I moved into making websites. Then made websites that made money. So I make money from a few websites, and I still do some freelance work. It allows me to go travelling when I like. Freelance is not for everyone, and takes time to manage clients, and yourself.

If you want to travel a lot in your life I would suggest training in something you like, then working freelance. If you have a regular day job, you’ll always be limited in the travelling you can do.

Darren
    Keymaster

I used to have a day job in IT, as a programmer. I got sick of doing the same thing everyday. I love to travel. So I started working freelance. This allowed me to take time off to travel.

I moved into making websites. Then made websites that made money. So I make money from a few websites, and I still do some freelance work. It allows me to go travelling when I like. Freelance is not for everyone, and takes time to manage clients, and yourself.

If you want to travel a lot in your life I would suggest training in something you like, then working freelance. If you have a regular day job, you’ll always be limited in the travelling you can do.

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 131 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.