I joined the site a few days ago and I have just got it together to upload a handful of photos of my van to share with you guys.

Home Forum topic Show off your camper van I joined the site a few days ago and I have just got it together to upload a handful of photos of my van to share with you guys.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 131 total)
  • Author
    Milky
    Participant

Thanks guys. It’ll be two
    Thanks guys. It’ll be two years this April since I built her and it’s all worked like a dream. I spent about four months planning this build and even after a couple of years there is still nothing I’d change.
    I’m down in East Sussex at the moment Darren but I live all over the UK. I spent April to August in Scotland last year and April to November in Wales the year before but I’m always moving. I’m often to be found somewhere hilly and remote for the mountain biking. How about you?

Darren
    Keymaster

Glad your van is working out
    Glad your van is working out well for you.
    I have a Sprinter as well, a MWB.

Well, I’ve just moved to Hove, last week. I’ve been traveling for a few years, but from Cornwall originally.
    East Sussex seems like a good place for mountain biking. Where is good near Brighton/Hove?

Darren
    Keymaster

Well, I’ve just moved to Hove, last week. I’ve been traveling for a few years, but from Cornwall originally.
    East Sussex seems like a good place for mountain biking. Where is good near Brighton/Hove?

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Milky
    Participant

How strange, I’m in Brighton
    How strange, I’m in Brighton until about the end of Febuary! We should meet up and talk vans! I’ve had a look at some of your photos, That’s a pretty neat van you have there.
    There are a whole load of trails looping over the South Downs Way, I grew up around here so I know these hills very well! Stanmer is pretty good riding or Friston forest over near Cuckmere is a laugh too. Do you ride?

Milky
    Participant

How strange, I’m in Brighton until about the end of Febuary! We should meet up and talk vans! I’ve had a look at some of your photos, That’s a pretty neat van you have there.
    There are a whole load of trails looping over the South Downs Way, I grew up around here so I know these hills very well! Stanmer is pretty good riding or Friston forest over near Cuckmere is a laugh too. Do you ride?

Milky
    Participant

Milky
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 131 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.