Honda Element cCamper Conversion For Sale

Home Forum topic Camper Vans For Sale Honda Element cCamper Conversion For Sale

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    rappasaurus415
    Participant

2005 Honda Element EX eCamper AWD. Located in Los Angeles. Asking $19,500.

I’d like to begin by saying I’m EXTREMELY sad to be selling this SUV. If it were up to me I would keep this vehicle forever. The Elements are already known for their unmatched utility and the eCamper truly makes this vehicle a place you could call home.

By buying an eCamper, you’re be joining a vast, adventurous, inventive, and amazing community of fellow eCampers around the USA (and some international friends too!) eCampers are literally the perfect mix – with the comforts of an RV and the convenience of a small SUV. This is a great multipurpose vehicle which you can camp, take on cross-country road-trips, or use as an everyday vehicle…many people even live in theirs!

For those wondering, I’m 6’4”, 230lbs, and have no problem sleeping up top with my wife and 6 month old. We’ve made lots of tasteful and smart additions to the vehicle to make your camping experience even better. This car has been dutifully maintained with all fluids/maintenance/repair records and I have the pink slip in hand.

It’s a great car and one you and your family will cherish for years to come. Now onto the info:

-2005 Honda Element EX AWD
    -118k miles
    -Automatic Transmission
    -Clean title
    -Yakima removable locking roof racks (with keys)
    -Yakima air deflector
    -Aries running boards
    -Snake-Eye Hi-Intensity Led/Filament Headlights
    -Fog lights with interior toggle switch
    -Ice-Cold AC
    -Cruise Control
    -Pioneer 6.2-Inch Touchscreen Stereo with Apple Carplay
    -Windshield Microphone for hands-free Bluetooth calls
    -Backup camera
    -K&N high performance air filter
    -Brand new cabin AC filters
    -Bugflector II hood shield
    -Black steel wheels
    -Cooper Discovery tires
    -Custom-made removable heavy-duty interior carpet
    -Custom-cut insulated window privacy shades
    -Large padded OEM Storage Armrest
    -Interior door handle and lock inside trunk
    -12v power on passenger side and trunk
    -All LED swapped interior lighting
    -Upgraded gauges/console lights with easy-to-read LED backlighting
    -Gobi rear ladder for eCamper access
    -Color-matched badgeless eCamper system with Sunbrella liner, two USB power outlets, adjustable reading lamps, dome light, mesh windows, everything in excellent condition and CLEAN.

Some things to note:
    – The airbag warning light is on but the airbags all work. If you know Elements, most all of them have this known-issue. I’ve been assured by multiple independent mechanics and two Honda dealerships that this is NOT an airbag issue, and that there is a malfunction in the driver’s side seatbelt sensor that causes it. There is the expected wear and tear for a 2005 vehicle but nothing serious. Everything is in really good shape.

Straight up – this vehicle rocks! I really, really love it. You will absolutely love it too. Every day I discover cool new features I never knew existed. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Attachments:
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.