Hiya all!

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Hiya all!

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    mgroadster
    Participant

You need to make a small vent
    You need to make a small vent in the floor near the gas bottle, as gas is heavier than air. You can actually get small tube vents to drill out the floor and insert.
    I also put a vent in the side of the van where the porta loo cabin is. Only a small cut out and a vent bonded in place.

mgroadster
    Participant

You need to make a small vent in the floor near the gas bottle, as gas is heavier than air. You can actually get small tube vents to drill out the floor and insert.
    I also put a vent in the side of the van where the porta loo cabin is. Only a small cut out and a vent bonded in place.

mgroadster
    Participant

Darren
    Keymaster

You’re welcome for the help
    You’re welcome for the help Vince. Nice to hear your conversion is coming along.
    When you are using gas inside you really should have a window or door open. The fumes are nastier than we think.

Darren
    Keymaster

You’re welcome for the help Vince. Nice to hear your conversion is coming along.
    When you are using gas inside you really should have a window or door open. The fumes are nastier than we think.

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Box79
    Participant

Advice
    This site is an absolute god send, every question I come up with, I find the answer here. Top forum

Box79
    Participant

Advice
    This site is an absolute god send, every question I come up with, I find the answer here. Top forum

Box79
    Participant

Advice

Box79
    Participant

Advice

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.