Hi guys

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Hi guys

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Dready
    Participant

Thought it best to say hi as i’m sure i will be asking many questions in the near future about my newly aquired van.

Its an LDV Luton 400 (2004) and has been fully kitted out in the back with a full kitchen and enough room to sleep 3 comfortably. Just had its engineers test done with a few bits and pieces needed doing, but should be good to go now!

All it needs now is a split relay fitting so the leisure battery charges when moving. The other issue is that the 240v sockets only work when when plugged into a charging point, so its only the 12v sockets in the back running off the leisure battery.

mgroadster
    Participant

Hi Welcome, I may have read
    Hi Welcome, I may have read this wrong, but the 240v sockets are only going to work when 240v is introduced via the hook up? I’ve probably misunderstood what you are trying to say? cheers n’ beers.

mgroadster
    Participant

Hi Welcome, I may have read this wrong, but the 240v sockets are only going to work when 240v is introduced via the hook up? I’ve probably misunderstood what you are trying to say? cheers n’ beers.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Dready
    Participant

Hey mate, Yes sorry if I was
    Hey mate, Yes sorry if I was vague. Yes the 240 only works with a hookup.

Dready
    Participant

Dready
    Participant

Dready
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.