Hi everybody

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Hi everybody

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi everybody,
    we are Armando & Mel, a digital nomad couple, living, working and traveling from 2012 in our Westfalia campervan called Mork.
    We mainly work online, as videographer-film editor and writer-social media manager.
    You can follow our adventures on our website: http://www.westfaliadigitalnomads.com
    As well you can find us on FB, Pinterest, Google+ and Twitter.
    See you on the road!

sean
    Participant

Hi Armando & mel
    Hi guys, I’m also a new member here and was browsing the site looking for people just like you.

My girlfriend and I are planning to do pretty much what you guys are doing. I began working online 6 months ago, whilst my gf works in childcare earning minimum wage but the bills are mounting up and life’s a drag.

We hope to start a new blog website in the coming months to fund our dream, buy a camper and budget at least 2 years of travel around the UK. The whole project will be funded from the site and our efforts online. I’d be interested to know how you guys manage life on the road. How do you get internet access? I could ask lots of questions, but for now I will leave it there and go to your site.

I will give you a follow on g+ so please look out for campervan junkies if you are happy to connect. It’s a blank profile at the moment because we only started taking action on the idea this week, but as time goes on we will put info out so you guys can learn a bit about us. All the best to both of you!
    From sean

sean
    Participant

Hi Armando & mel
    Hi guys, I’m also a new member here and was browsing the site looking for people just like you.

My girlfriend and I are planning to do pretty much what you guys are doing. I began working online 6 months ago, whilst my gf works in childcare earning minimum wage but the bills are mounting up and life’s a drag.

We hope to start a new blog website in the coming months to fund our dream, buy a camper and budget at least 2 years of travel around the UK. The whole project will be funded from the site and our efforts online. I’d be interested to know how you guys manage life on the road. How do you get internet access? I could ask lots of questions, but for now I will leave it there and go to your site.

I will give you a follow on g+ so please look out for campervan junkies if you are happy to connect. It’s a blank profile at the moment because we only started taking action on the idea this week, but as time goes on we will put info out so you guys can learn a bit about us. All the best to both of you!
    From sean

Craig Palli
    Participant

Hi folks, you have certainly
    Hi folks, you have certainly got a great way to work and explore, your site is full of great tips hope you keep it up :-))
    Craig & Jules

Craig Palli
    Participant

Hi folks, you have certainly
    Hi folks, you have certainly got a great way to work and explore, your site is full of great tips hope you keep it up :-))
    Craig & Jules

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.