hi all first build

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself hi all first build

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    stubert
    Participant

HI All
    Got the base van a vivaro low top swb and want a weekend camper but like my comfort sorry building my own camper.
    Never done it before and like a fish out of water lol.
    So wait for the daft questions l have a mechanical back ground and ok with Diy just need knowledge.
    Thanks
    Stu

Darren

Hi Stu
    Hi Stu

Nice to hear from you.
    Building you own camper is a real process of discovery. But a fun one!

Darren

Hi Stu
    Hi Stu

Nice to hear from you.
    Building you own camper is a real process of discovery. But a fun one!

stubert
    Participant

thats what l am hoping but
    thats what l am hoping but will be needing alot of help.

stubert
    Participant

thats what l am hoping but
    thats what l am hoping but will be needing alot of help.

ianr
    Participant

I converted my vivaro a few
    I converted my vivaro a few months ago and haven’t looked back.
    Mines quite cramped as I have to carry a fair amount of tools with me but it’s perfectly big enough for just me.
    All I would say is draw things out on paper before getting stuck in.
    My mate who I work with just attacked his Renault Master and made it up as he went. Lol. Let’s just say he ain’t a happy vanper and he’s looking at ripping the lot out and starting again.
    Good luck mate…

ianr
    Participant

I converted my vivaro a few
    I converted my vivaro a few months ago and haven’t looked back.
    Mines quite cramped as I have to carry a fair amount of tools with me but it’s perfectly big enough for just me.
    All I would say is draw things out on paper before getting stuck in.
    My mate who I work with just attacked his Renault Master and made it up as he went. Lol. Let’s just say he ain’t a happy vanper and he’s looking at ripping the lot out and starting again.
    Good luck mate…

mactheknife
    Participant

Stubert, i am in exactly the
    Stubert, i am in exactly the same boat but i am pretty sure i have most of it figured now. Its just the electrics in the back i cant get my head round. Basically how to wire a couple of LED lights into the roof to a 12v fuse box. Probably the simplest thing in the world but when you don’t know then you don’t know 🙂

Ill get there as will you buddy. I love getting my teeth into projects like this 🙂

mactheknife
    Participant

Stubert, i am in exactly the
    Stubert, i am in exactly the same boat but i am pretty sure i have most of it figured now. Its just the electrics in the back i cant get my head round. Basically how to wire a couple of LED lights into the roof to a 12v fuse box. Probably the simplest thing in the world but when you don’t know then you don’t know 🙂

Ill get there as will you buddy. I love getting my teeth into projects like this 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.