Hi all

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 73 total)
  • Author

hi phil
    Hi Phil i used celotex type insulation watch out for thickness on cieling i just got away with it mini heki skylights only go up to 62 mm deep my transit has ribbs on the roof good luck from Dave and Lin

hi phil
    Hi Phil i used celotex type insulation watch out for thickness on cieling i just got away with it mini heki skylights only go up to 62 mm deep my transit has ribbs on the roof good luck from Dave and Lin

hi phil

hi phil

hi phil

hi phil

hi phil

hi phil

hi phil

hi phil

Darren
    Keymaster

Avoid rockwall insulation,
    Avoid rockwall insulation, It is not safe to use in a living area, and nasty to work with.
    B&Q (and others I expect) sell a rockwall alternative, made from recycled plastic bottles. It’s blue, very easy to get into gaps, and safe to breath near and touch.

Darren
    Keymaster

Avoid rockwall insulation, It is not safe to use in a living area, and nasty to work with.
    B&Q (and others I expect) sell a rockwall alternative, made from recycled plastic bottles. It’s blue, very easy to get into gaps, and safe to breath near and touch.

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 73 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.