Hi all

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Celsnow

Snap!
    I do I do! Hehe mines my little pride and joy! We just had a refurbished disel engine put in because she’s too cool to part with for a newer model!
    Mines older then yours but the same conversation pattern.
    How have your found her?

Celsnow

Snap!
    I do I do! Hehe mines my little pride and joy! We just had a refurbished disel engine put in because she’s too cool to part with for a newer model!
    How have your found her?

Celsnow

Snap!
    How have your found her?

Celsnow

Snap!
    How have your found her?

Celsnow

Snap!
    How have your found her?

Celsnow

Snap!
    How have your found her?

Celsnow

Snap!
    How have your found her?

Celsnow

Snap!
    How have your found her?

Celsnow

Snap!
    How have your found her?

Celsnow

Snap!
    How have your found her?

Celsnow

Snap!
    How have your found her?

Celsnow

Snap!
    How have your found her?

Celsnow

Snap!
    How have your found her?

Celsnow

Snap!
    How have your found her?

talisman
    Participant

I fancy the Trafic, but there
    I fancy the Trafic, but there seems to be a shortage of spares for pre 91 models.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.